Monday, May 28, 2018

Down Day

We got a full SUV load and my small truck loaded with stuff like bar stools, folding tables, bed head boards, ladders, outside chairs, the smoke and the trailer with our bikes Friday.   We had 2 items shift  and a strap broke, we pulled over twice and traffic was horrible so our progress slow but steady.  We also went through quite a storm front but we made it with no major issues.  We were tired Sat but DH put together his shop and work bench.   I finally raked the yard.  Sunday we picked up 2 piles of wood and I put together my office downhome.  We had a nice dinner with family.

Since we are golfing today, we decided to go ahead and come back late Sunday and sleep in today.  It is going to be a hot day, but I know our soldiers make such sacrifices for us and for that I give thanks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment