Friday, May 18, 2018

133 Days

Till we are finished with these jobs in this city.  I am wondering how different it will be when we don't have so many irons in the fire and what good things we can fill into that time!  I got back from my latest road trip doing pretty well late Sunday night, but I must have been on autopilot because I crashed and felt terrible Wed and Thurs.  My stomach really hurts and body aches all over - super tired.  DH thinks it was a "bug" because he was really tired the week before.  Well, I was so tired yesterday I skipped yoga and went to bed at 7:30pm.  Slept great.  I feel quite a bit better today.  Just in time to drive 4 hours and unload a large heavy load.  Oh, well...We are seeing progress...slowly.  I am thinking i will get up early and take a nice long walk at RH Sat morning.  I have heard nothing about the CH we are selling inspection, radon test nor appraisal...guess no news is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment