Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Last Conference

My DH is out of town on the last professional conference he will go to as an employee.  He left Monday.  Last night was just me and the dogs.  I usually don't sleep well the first night is gone, but I was so tired I slept deep last night.  I was going to stay up and little later than usual and watch whatever I wanted to on TV...so much for that plan!
Today I am waiting to hear from the radon inspection company...if they don't call me by tonight, then I am afraid they won't have time to get their equipment set up.  The regular inspection guy and I scheduled the inspection for 9:30am Friday and the radon people have to have their equipment in place 48 hours ahead of his inspection so he can collect it.  I hope this radon process does not become a sticking point.  We are already providing a $500 home warranty.  I tend to think my husband and I will not be agreeable to forking over $1000 for radon mitigation.  I guess we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment