Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I Survived...

I survived A to Z challenge.   
I didn't do all the links/photos.  I mainly just wanted to see if I could find content to post everyday and I did.  So, I will keep going. 
Soon I will be saying we survived selling our house and moving!  This is a momentous year and even if I stop after this year, it will be a time capsule for a big year of change.  Downsizing and uncluttering, selling a house, rightsizing our stuff/activity/lifestyle, moving from city to country in diff state, retiring...
So I got my continuing ed finished for my prof license Thursday thru Saturday.   We took our dogs and went to RH after my DH had minor surgery wed.  I only worked 20 paid hours this past week.  Then wed night I framed some art and hung it, and I and spent the rest of Wed evening unpacking my truck.  Mostly clothes and racks for storage in the garage.  I also hung some glass crystals to jazz up an old light fixture. 
Thursday I visited with my in laws after my seminar and completed the chandelier for our entry way.  Friday I lunched with my sister after my seminar and then worked on my attic storage and painted 2 lamps.  I also hung 2 towel racks...so master bath is finished for RH.  I was so tired I went to bed at 7.30!  My seminar is an hour and a half drive from RH.  So, last half day was Sat, then I ran home and got the dogs and drove another 4 hours back to CH and put 2nd coat of stain on CH deck.  Whew.  I did not get to the leaves---was too wet.  I will do that late May. 
My husband and I - I think we are still just in shock that our house is under contract and we have a more definite timeline to make everything feel real.  The big stuff we are keeping/moving is almost all at RH, we just have a tool box and motorcycle jack/stand and misc pers effects (kitchen/bath/clothes) to move.  We figure 3 or 4 more trips with our SUV and one trip with our trailer for the bikes.  Can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment