Tuesday, May 29, 2018

So Much for Down Day Feeling!

So usually golfing qualifies as a down day, at least it was recreation for a change!  We have been consumed with moving and caring for 2 houses last couple years (first world whine).  But darn was it hot yesterday!  We were just melting.  Sweat in our eyes, just humid.  Made me really fatigued and my game was bad.  But, I did enjoy being out.  Then humidity eased a bit and I did about half my normal walk.  I was listening to a good FBI crime mystery audio book by Med Gardiner "Into the Black Nowhere".  So, I forced myself.  I wanted to enjoy the book, encourage some grit and assist in the puffiness my bad eating has caused.  Then we ate cool summer food - egg salad, fruit and avocado.  I do enjoy summer eating!
Back to work today and then yoga tonight.  But I am really glad the last 2 weekends of moving are behind us!  DH has hand surgery tomorrow, so I will try to schedule my truck oil change late afternoon.  Have a great Tuesday!  Can't believe May is almost over.  The golf course showed some weird signs of heat, burned grass, moss on the ponds and we could even hear the locusts starting up.  It really seemed like late July/August out there - I hope this is not a portend for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment