Friday, May 11, 2018

Ships Passing

DH got home last night and I leave today for neice's wedding.  Since I will not get home till late Sunday, DH is going to stay home and do our grocery shopping/food prep and keep the dogs.  Plus, when we planned this, we were selling our house and we anticipated that DH might need to be available to show the house.  We sold it FSBO and quicker than we thought.

I think I have found part of my problem food-wise and it might be peanut butter.  I don't have a ton...about a tablespoon or 2...but I have some each day.  So, I will avoid for a couple weeks and see if that helps.  I am also going to ease off processed carbs and sugar.  See how that goes before I really go crazy on elimination diet.  Since we are moving and will be living in a small hotel room for 3-5 months, this is not good time to try to do anything too drastic.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nawm, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. i hope to visit your bog about once a week. That's what works for me with my writing schedule. Back in 1981 I discovered that I was allergic to peanuts and so had to give up peanut butter for several years. Now I can eat it--but only about once a week. Hope you figure all this out when things settle down in your life. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoy checkin in on your writings too!

    ReplyDelete