Friday, May 25, 2018

Still Moving

DH brought trailer home from his brother's land yesterday.  We will load bikes and put extension ladder on it, fill the SUV and get as much as we can in back of my small truck.  This is first but not the last time we will take 2 vehicles.  It is a 4 hour drive from city house to retirement house.  We brought everything upstairs from storage room in basement last night to load, but we held off loading since it rained last night.  So, the CH is a mess.  I am so glad it looks like clear weather today to drive with the trailer.  DH will drive SUV with trailer.  I will drive truck and prob have the dogs ride with me.  I am tired already!  The weather is warming up fast here!  Looks like upper 80's today and then this weekend and all next week 90's.  I hope we don't get bad storms.
Have a happy memorial weekend.  I heard about Slabinski of Seal Team 6 getting a medal of honor.  I think it is sad the media is focusing on the controversy.  I wish our country could be more united.  Period.  I will just say a prayer for it and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment