Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Hot Yoga

Had a great hot yoga session last night.  I needed it after schedule the radon inspection complication, instead of installing 2 days before reg inspection, they will come get Monday - after inspection.  I could tell my sinuses were affected by allergies though, because I could not do eagle or warrior three on my right side.  I usually sleep really well after yoga but I was wide awake last night.  I went down to basement and plugged in 2 fans to move the air for radon testing.  It really seems arbitrary and unregulated in our CH state.  I just hope they find nothing and we all move on.  I will open all the windows now that I am pretty sure it won't rain through Monday.  It was not supposed to rain last night, but it did - right at dog walking time, of course.  But I managed to get them out after it slowed to a sprinkle.  My male dog barked at the front door at 10:30 and then stopped but kept looking at the door.  I was creeped out, then I realized if someone were there, he would keep barking.  But he just sat there...then it dawned on me...he was looking for DH!  So funny how animals are.  They know when things are out of their routine!
So, DH will be home tomorrow.  I packed a couple areas last night, but that is all.  I separated out a few more clothes to pack and take.  We already have the load packed in our large SUV for the 5/18 weekend.  So, I guess I am working on the load for Memorial Weekend.  I think if we take a full load every weekend from now to June 27, we should be able to get it all without help and without a trailer (other than open trailer for the bikes).  I am pretty sure we do not have such an involved move "in us" again.  My DH seems to be really tired all the time.  I am worried about him, I hope it is just all this stress and anticipation and activity surrounding our renovating one house, selling the other and moving (and his retirement!).
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment