Monday, May 7, 2018

Saying Some Goals out Loud

I need to write some this down for accountability.  I am feeling bad today.  The course of steroids my doctor had me on ended this weekend and I feel horrible today.  I had some edamame noodles and they upset my stomach.  Either that or an allergy pill.  I am going to avoid both tomorrow and see if I can do better.  I am also going to do a 14 day no sugar and really limit my carbs.  I am also going to pay off my credit card by the time husband retires so we can have our October celebration trip all paid for except for the airlines/pet sitting.
We did about 10 -14 day low carb program but I have gotten lazy because I am trying to eat down what is in our freezer/pantry.  But, it is not really going to work - it is not worth getting sick.  I have another 1.5 hour to get through my work day and I am not sure I am going to make it.  On my way home I am going to take the earnest check, sale contract and the information requested by closing company...I will then be waiting to hear from inspector.
Crossing my fingers!  Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment