Monday, May 14, 2018

A Weekend Lived Deep

After couple hours at work Friday, went home to be there for home inspection...then walked the dogs and left to pick up my Aunt.  We drove to her son's home, near where I grew up.  Had a lovely meal out with my cousin and aunt Friday.  Sat, I did relatives' cemetery circuit, including my mom's grave.  Then my friend's mom's memorial.  It was a lovely Catholic mass in a quaint little chapel, then we had graveside with her husband's plot.  He passed in 1972.  My friend now has neither parent, like me.  He has a lovely wife and daughter.  I enjoyed visiting with them.  Then, back to cousins and another fun meal out.  My friends even joined us.  It was great.  Then, Sunday 3 hours to my niece's wedding.  it was lovely and fun, quirky just like her and her husband.  My sister and husband were beaming as happy as the bride.  We got to know my niece's husband and his family more.  What a lovely occasion.  I was so happy to meet my nephew's adorable girlfriend too.  My face hurt from so much smiling.  Then 4.5 hour drive home and bed!  Whew, I am tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment