Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Waiting

Yoga last night was refreshing.  Hot and hard, but worth it.  Slept great.  Except my male dog was restless and had some issues last night with pooping accident.  Monday night he seemed to be panting a lot.  He is really slowing down.  I worry about him.  Taking to vet today for shots.  I will tell them about our experience with temp vet and them both getting so sick.
Today I am so tired...not sure it is the extra push in yoga last night, but my husband had this last week or so.  Thinks it is going around, or allergies, or both.  I will go for walk after vet, if I can before it gets dark.
A lot of my weariness is from the inspection, radon test and appraisal process.  Just feel like when you are selling your house without a realtor, people sort of try to "test" you.  Well, test away because we know what have a great house here and that someone will want it.  I am sure the buyer still wants it, but sure would like some reassurance.  The inspection was stressful, we have heard nothing on radon that they collected monitoring equipment for Monday (how long does it take? - I guess no news is good news).  And the appraiser called me yesterday questioning my value and asked for my research - um, don't you work for the buyer/her mortgagor?!  He said since there are no comp villas but for the one for $255 a year ago, he was going to compare our villa to townhouses instead of single family homes.  He also disputed the square footage that I took directly from the county tax assessor site.  We shall see.  I think since the buyer is putting $80k down, we should not have a problem.  But I cannot help worry.  I just need this day and this week to pass, so things feel more definite and I can feel sure that all our work packing and moving are for real.  Can't imagine if this falls through - having to stage the house again.  Ugh - there is stuff everywhere.
I will just sit and calm myself with breathing, meditation and abiding in Jesus.  Jesus please lift this anxiety from me, I trust in You.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment