Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Home Warranties

Did hot yoga last night, it was powerful.  Had not been in over a week since I traveled last week.  After work and before yoga, my husband and I packed a bunch of clothes to take to RH and filled a large garbage size bag for thrift store.

So as part of our concessions, we agreed to purchase a Home Warranty for the buyer of our house.  I personally think they are hype, but I have had one as a buyer a couple of times.  And as a single women, they felt good to have, even if they are not really all that inclusive. 
I am curious if anyone out there has experience in this arena.  Suggestions?  Good versus bad home warranty company?  Costs? 

I spoke with our buyer again Tuesday and asked her if she was still excited.  She is!  She wants to show her soon to be house to her friend and her kids.  She is really nice and I think she will be pretty easy through inspection and closing.  She offered flexibility in our removing all the furniture - she knows I am giving a lot of it away and will have people come get a lot of the big stuff.  She is meeting with her lender today so we should be able to pin down a closing date tonight or tomorrow.

Love to hear any input on Home Warranties.

No comments:

Post a Comment