Thursday, May 10, 2018

Restless Much?

Last night I had some coffee with friends, then stopped by store and bought 2 window fans to have running to dissipate any possible radon.  It was nice sleeping with a fan, so no matter what is not a complete waste of money.  I lay there after my dinner of tuna and avocado and pickle...felt restless...thought I cant sleep...then I was out!  Even got cool as morning came.   I shut the windows though to about 2 inches, because I don't want rain to come in if it rains while I am at work all day.  At least I remembered to shut the blinds today - it was not too hot when I got home last night 5:20, because the sun had moved around side of house a bit, but I bet it was pretty warm around 3 or so.  This is our view, it looks southwest. 
DH coming home today, so that is good.  Missed him when he is gone.  Then I turn around and head out with my aunt for my niece's wedding and my friend's mom's memorial en route to the wedding.  By then, the inspection will be finished and the radon test ends on Monday 3:30pm.  I told my husband I am fairly certain this will all go through without a hitch...but that little thread of possibility might be leading to this restless feeling...along with my stomach being so upset.  I just finished my 3rd course of steroid that makes me feel like a million bucks...all until the day I stop...but I didn't remember it being this drastic...so part of my discontent lies in my realization that I must do a very strict elimination diet again and it is overwhelming.  The last time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks...so, it is a bit intimidating.  It is all about preparation...literally, and psychologically.  But, I feel so bad this week that I think I should be ready soon, maybe next week if I can get DH to shop for me while I am gone.  I won't get home Sunday till 9pm or so, so that is not a good way to get started (proper rest is huge).  Then again, even more reason to kick into low gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment