Thursday, May 17, 2018

Friday Eve

Taking the last of the worst load to RH this weekend (basically our entire garage).  So heavy stuff like tool box, tools, car washing cabinet, motorcycle jack/lift, etc.  We will have another load of large stuff better moved on the trailer than in the SUV, but it is not heavy stuff.  Then all we will have left is clothes, kitchen, bathroom and misc. 
DH is having hand surgery 5/30.  So, he will be unable to help much after that, but I am thankful for the timing being what it is, we will be mostly finished.  We are thinking about selling our large SUV then.  I will be on a mission to further reduce our vehicle/bikes and to lower insurance costs by going to liab only on a couple.  We are just paying so much in insurance/taxes on these depreciating assets that require so much time and energy maintaining.  I am over it. 
Today is Thursday!  Or Friday Eve!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nawm, I've been trying to declutter for two years. I have the best of intentions, but every Saturday--the day I set aside for tasks like that--something seems to come up. Lots of time, I just decide to spend the day potching, doing not much of anything. Other Saturdays, I stick my nose in a good book and let the world go by. Oh, the laziness of it all! So wonderful. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of messed around for few years, but once I really got into decluttering and saw progress - then it became very therapeutic. It is now something I do all the time, like laundry or doing the dishes. I have a bag in the closet and everytime I pick up something that I think I don't need - I put it in that bag and once a week I put the bag in my car and deliver it. Doing nothing is something I look forward to trying! Namaste

      Delete