Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Perspective

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/?m=1
I am struggling a little with some personal stuff in my life with family.  Aren't we all?  I am worried about my niece and her getting married.  I project my own mistakes and choices and have a hard time talking to my sister.  She is VERY quiet and private and deals with things much differently than I.  So, I have a cousin I am close too also dealing with mid life, worry about our family older and younger family.  The sandwich years.  Hahaha.  But she and I deal with stuff by talking about it.  We have emailed back and forth a lot lately.  It really helps.  What I come away with essentially is that all these things that feel overwhelming.  I take then to God.  I believe in something bigger than me.  If I have a friend of loved one that does not believe in God, then I can talk to the nature/universe/harmony type of thing.  I don't have a problem couching it like that.  If someone thinks that is wrong, then that is a religion I would not be comfortable with.  Wow, religion...how did I get here?  Talk about a blog bomb!  Boom.  But, I know that opinions come from people with life experience.  Complicated, multilayered, unique and sometimes messy lives.  I just know what works for me is perspective.  I am learning later in life to sit back and be quiet and listen, likely my perspective will be seasoned if I let it.
Hope your Wednesday speaks to your heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment