Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Obstacle

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/?m=1
I am trying to sell our house FSBO.  Why do realtors keep bugging me to agree to sign them?  We are just willing to do the work and save the commission so that we will have enough from CH proceeds to pay remainder of the loan and then have enough left over to pay off RH.  I have received text messages, calls, email, FB private message, eNeighbors messages, Nextdoor messages and letters trying to talk me out of that. 
Yesterday an agent texted asking me details about my home and asking if she could look at it on short notice.  She said her client was a nurse that worked nights. I said I worked and would have to do evenings or weekends.  Then nothing.  Then today she said that since she was bringing me clients, I implied I would be willing to pay the 3%.  I said no, we will be willing to work with her, but her clients need to work that out with her.  Then she sent another long email telling me why I should use an agent.  I again refused and said if we change our mind down the road, we would let them know.  Then she emailed back asking if she could see the house Wednesday.  I suggested 5pm and haven't heard form 3 hours. 
This is gonna be a long couple months...

No comments:

Post a Comment