Friday, April 6, 2018

Extra

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/?m=1
Extra stuff has weighed me down and kept me busy.  Extra stuff has become a big part of my life, home and even career.  Extra stuff affects my priorities.  Extra stuff keep me extra busy.  Extra stuff has been distraction from being honest with myself about my attitudes and actions.  Extra stuff has been a false source of pride and self worth.  Extra stuff has affected my relationships with others.  Extra stuff makes me feel like a failure.  Extra stuff has made me have debt.  Extra stuff expands exponentially.  Extra stuff requires more care cleaning.  Extra stuff has made me anxious.  I regret a lot of my extra stuff.  I have changed how I look at extra stuff.  I have gotten rid of a lot of extra stuff.  Extra stuff now helps me see more clearly.  Extra stuff can be used to bring other people joy.  Extra stuff can help other people.  It is not too late.  Extra stuff will always be something I think about now.

2 comments:

  1. I remember trying to downsize a 1600sf house + 2 car garage into my 29' Class C motorhome (as a new widow). Wow!!! Good luck...

    Donna B. McNicol|Author and Traveler
    A to Z Flash Fiction Stories|A to Z of Goldendoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does start to snowball, doesn't it. Sometimes baby steps lead to so much. Just take the step! That is very impressive and I hope I can read more on your journey!

    ReplyDelete