Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Intentions, I is for

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/?m=1
I used to acquire more and more I think out of boredom and just for entertainment.  I realized that this was not making me happy (in fact, just the opposite) and so I hope to learn more about what does make me happy and strip away detractions.  From now on, my purchasing will be much more intentional.  How I spend any resources...time, energy as well as money. 
Today I intend to shore up my priorities and focus on people and experiences...not stuff.  The other day DH and I were looking for a place the DH used to know of where one could sell coins/collections.  The man must have retired or moved...we were going to find a little place to get lunch.  We just stopped and ran into this little place and it was charming.  I told him I wanted to get back in touch with the spontaneous side - an intention to be spontaneous?  This seems contrary, but not really.  I think because spontaneity reflects more lighthearted unstructured approach to our time and our lives and less stringent attention to "stuff". 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good look in your search to regain your spontaneity. I am so bad at that, hubby is wonderful at it. LOL!

    Donna B. McNicol|Author and Traveler
    A to Z Flash Fiction Stories | A to Z of Goldendoodles

    ReplyDelete