Sunday, April 8, 2018

G for Give

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/?m=1
To rightsize, to give.  I have given so much to charity, to friends.  In the past 4 or 5 years, I have given away and sold nearly half of my stuff and quite a bit of DH.  What he will part with!
The rest, he will have to face reality when we get it all down there and try to fit it!
But by getting rid of so much has freed up so much.  Giving to others to help them or just to make them happy has made me happy and I enjoy the lightening up.  I get all the rest of CH photographed for the online listing.  I just have one more room...after coffee I will tackle laundry room.
But I really like the way we have cleared surfaces.  It looks clean and neat and easy to keep clean.  Maybe we can improve our space like this all the time.   I don't mind stuff displayed to enjoy...but working surfaces (kitchen and bath), I am liking the clean look.
Hope you are having a good Sunday.   Its 35 degrees here and might snow,  so good day to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment