Saturday, October 13, 2018

Wow I was Crabby

I blame the rainy cold weather.  Not really, but I was waiting on internet provider and electrician (to finish up one small thing left from our kitchen wiring job).  I think waiting around not having any idea when they would get here that made me frustrated, along with things waiting to be done with internet (log in, check accounts, do some maintenance,  etc.).

Plus,  I have sold 3 things on PM and needed to print the labels and get them shipped.  I ran to take load to thrift store and grocery shopped and when I got home internet was done!  Got most of my stuff done.  Including getting all my photos off my phone and backed up.

Now I have to do DH phone and he has 3 times more than I.  I regularly take mine off and back them up.  My big 4 include both houses and all projects with both, all the stuff I have sold or given away and forth...any trips/events.

Today, electrician came by and did quick task.  Later my friend who is moving into this state to be near her mom and sister.  I am going to help her sell some of sister's shoes.  Sister had corporate job, dressed well.  Now disabled with muscular disorder.  Can't wear her designer heels any longer.

I hope I can help with this.  First I have to finish 2nd batch of apples.  You all have a great Saturday!

1 comment: