Tuesday, October 9, 2018

We're Home...Just Put That Anywhere...

I told DH that he picks the next trip.  Before we left the city, my aunt mentioned fancy train rides you can take in the Canadian Rockies...hmmmmmmm.

On the way home yesterday. We looked at a different car for DH.  It wasn't what they described so he passed.  DH is going to sell our large SUV and small sedan and get a larger sedan.

Today we are going to get SUV ready to sale.  DH brother is selling couple of his cars to buy small sedan.

It rained here this am, just in time to prevent me from mowing.

Last night, we unpacked and worked on our closet.  DH got rid of a trash bag full.  I ran around the house and did a round of grabbing stuff also for Goodwill. We will just have to keep working on it.

House still too much stuff, but it is at least somewhat in order.

I said to him last night, what a problem...too much stuff.   So many blessings we have.  But clutter is a real problem for me.  One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment