Friday, October 26, 2018

A Few Chore Projects, A Few More Fun Projects

"The minute you begin to do what you really want to do, it's really a different kind of life."

- R. Buckminster Fuller

Today I am going a little of what I dont and a little more what I do...

Trim other wisteria arbor, a short walk...then couch potato.

No check today.  So we are on tight budget for another week.  We can get into svgs, but I really want to maintain that for emergency and home projects.  It is no big deal.

Talked to my Granny Wednesday.   She is good.  Has stomach 'fullness'.  Doctor doesn't have any ideas.  My aunt thinks maybe liver.  Ironic, my DGM has never had a drop of alcohol.  But she has had problems with gal and liver ducts.

Told her not sure when we will get back to city...soon.  we need a check first. Have to arrange for the dogs...

Today is cool and overcast here.  Have a great Friday!  What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment