Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Have No Fear

Fear = False Evidence Appearing Real
“Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love drives out fear. It is punishment that makes a person fear, so love is not made perfect in the person who fears.” 1 John 4:18 NCV
It is hard to post when I am actively trying to sell stuff on PM.
We also have so many to do items, I am rethinking our approach to just their the kitchen sink at them. 

Went to a new coffee place last night.  And today I splurged and got pedi. 

Tonight we went for short ride on our new bikes.   Very short, one of them had a flat.  Whike DH finishing up in his shop, I stood in the yard listening to an owl.

Could hear some cows really calling.  They aren't my BIL.  My SIL checked, ssid they are west of their pasture.  Might be some mommas crying for their babies.   BIL seriously considering selling his off too.  Hay high and hard to find due to the dry season around here.

Have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer on the flat tire. Are you equipped to fix a flat on the ride?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Haha, we just went couple blocks to gas station. Their air machine did not work, so since I am lighter than DH, I rode his with flat back home very slow. DH has air compressor here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes fear is real, not false evidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Fear is sometimes legitimate, but mostly for me it is my mind saying "you can't, you shouldn't, your aren't "

      Delete