Thursday, October 18, 2018

Fear Continued

I mentioned fear, but indirectly...I just hinted that it is something always waiting for me when I get lazy or distracted.

I have fear...about losing people, about having enough money (esp on our new retirement budget), and I worry about our health and how to do less and not feel less...

Tues this week was rough, our to do lists where long, things either broke or multiplied.  I felt DH frustration along with my own.  We lost 2 really nice leather Harley bags, which both contained 2 pair binoculars and our bird books.  We aren't worried about the bags, but binoculars are expensive to replace and DH was fixated on it.  I am disappointed the book we wrote our bird sightings was gone.

Last night I finally made a yoga class that I loved.  It was great.  The people nice, the setting lovely and the challenge just right.  Today I am sore! 

Cooking for my cousin and her husband who are coming to visit 2 nights.  We will go to War Eagle tomorrow with my sister.  My family has done this for 25 years.

Wed was much better than Tues.  We went to get our DL transferred and had a nice lunch.  DH used his gift cards for a new ser he really likes.  We had a nice lunch.   We used our amex points to buy me a bow, which I have wanted for years.  And came home to only find a sheepskin duster and a roll of shipping tape destroyed.  Could be worse.

Also the move could be much worse, if we only lost the bags, binoculars and books during our move..then that isn't bad.

Have you ever lost or broken something during a move?

4 comments:

  1. How on earth did you lose the bags? Did anyone move you or did you move your own things?

    I think everyone fears things, are apprehensive. Is your fear debilitating? Just worry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We left behind a bag of sterling silver, large pieces. We had it hidden. Thankfully, the next tenants found it and returned it to us.

      Delete
    2. That sure was fortunate they were honest and gave you your silver!

      Delete
  2. All I can think of is that we put them in something else and just haven't found them, or they accidentally got donated. We are just stymied. I just worry a lot.

    ReplyDelete