Sunday, October 28, 2018

Beautiful Weather

The day is just beautiful outside and we are inside...watching NFL.  Big rivalry today, my cousin and I go back and forth.  She roots for opponent. Looks like from social media she had Halloween party last night.  I was falling asleep by 11.

I did take a nice walk with our pup this morning.  Its sunny in the 70s today.  Trees are just gorgeous.

I finished painting trellis my friend gave me from his late mom's lake house.  Yesterday we hung a couple bird houses.

Today I am taking my moms pumpkin roll and my sister's choc cake to her house for my nephew's bday dinner.

Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. It is 77 here, sunny, and the trees are still green with a few a lighter shade of green, but still green. I am going to the yard to pick up garbage something drug all over the yard, ugh! I want choc cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best choc cake recipe is the one on the Hershey's Cocoa can!

    ReplyDelete