Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sentimental Sunday

After my company left, I headed north hauling a few pieces for my friend who is moving, delivering to my friend diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in May.  I was so happy to see him and another good friend and hug them and give my friends girlfriend my number and support.

Then I saw my Florida friends, spent the night at their cabin.  Then we had breakfast this morning and we went our separate ways to get home. 

I am depleted but hopefully gave away some of my love and hope.  I love these people so much. 

Had a relaxing,  reflective drive home.  Listened to Sally Field's memoir.   I am enjoying it.  I stopped at a antique mall to look for couple books and ended up with a cool watering can for my plants I brought in.

Fixing a chicken and rice casserole and roasted veggies.  Afyer I walked the pup and wore her out. 

Enjoy your sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment