Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Yesterday afternoon, our house/pet sitter came by and we introduced her little dog to ours.  Showed her around, instructed how we handle food, water, potty.  Our 6 mo old pup is almost completely trained, but still has occasional poop accident.  I think it is because she got used to pooping on leash at the hotel, so we need to be a little more deliberate about that.

We drove back to the city today, for DH to golf with his brother.  I was going to golf too, but my back is still really sore.  Goes all the way down right leg.  So, I begged off and finished some banking (closed our city accounts, moved to the bank we have in retirement town).  Got us some smaller bills for porter, cab tips, etc.  We also got our prescriptions filled and we can xfer any other refills to the little town near us that has same drug store.

Then I came to library to enjoy some internet!  I know house sitter was totally bummed that we had no internet or cable.  But we are paying her very fairly!

So, we leave in the morning for NYC!  I am hoping that DH and I do not suffer from back pain so much that it affects our enjoyment.  It is the walking/stopping that hurts DH.  And for me, it is just standing and bending over right now.  I can't wait to get back on regular yoga schedule so I can rebuild my strength and flexibility.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!  I will try to post, but not sure I will have time.

2 comments:

  1. My back hurts doing anything. But, walking and then stopping hurts the most some days. Standing is excruciating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DH has to be really suffering after all the lines we stood in in NYC!

    ReplyDelete