Monday, October 8, 2018

Rainy Monday

We get back 5:30pm last evening.  We had to keep tabs on our football team before and after flight.  We won!  0 and 5!  Bought my Aunt dinner.  Then spent some time with her in her basement helping her with couple minor things.

Got an alert on our phones middle of the night.  Flooding alert.  They have gotten 5 or 6 inches in our former city, expecting 2 to 3 more.

DH has appt to get his perm crown then I get some labs done, then we drive south.

Our pet sitter/house sitter has been sending us pics of our dogs each day.  We really miss them.

Heavenly Father, how great the variety of living things, You have put at our disposal! You told our first parents: "I give you all the animals of the land." Bless this animal. May it carry out the function it has been given and may it aid us to think of You its Creator and give praise and thanks to You forever. We ask this in the name of the Father.  Amen.
   -Lesli White

3 comments:

  1. Perm crown? Perm in crown of hair? I hope the flooding does not affect your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permanent crown for a molar. He needs couple more, we are going to try to space them out a bit at $1200 each. Think we are out of flooding harm, but bunch of people in our old neighborhood in the city have flooded basements. I dont miss my basement now, but cone spring and tornado season, I may feel differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the explanation. I have a basement, but never go there during tornadoes, but at least I know it is there. I understand.

      Delete