Friday, August 17, 2018

Strategic Shopping

Now a days my shopping is very specific and planned.  No more buying stuff because I am bored or looking for a quick feel good.

I bought couple things.  I wanted to reeplace a pair of comfy sneakers that I have worn out.  I wanted another pair of slip on comfy off white.  I found some adorable Keds and they have glitter!  So cute.  I know I will wear them quite a bit end of summer through early fall.  My DH took me with him to the sporting goods store and decided I needed a good pair of sturdy sandals for kayaking, so I picked out a pair of Keens.  I have never worn anything like them.  They are comfortable but make my feet look so wide.  Function over looks, for these.   I am sure I will get used to them.
  
I am going shopping here in a few minutes to pick out a couple new tops for my DGM.  She is tired of all her stuff.  It will perk her up a bit and I love being of service to her.  She is an awesome Granny.

Any of you pick anything up lately?  Good summer sales? 

3 comments:

  1. Off white glitter? LOL those are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute and hope they do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes make me smile and I get lots of compliments on them!

    ReplyDelete