Friday, August 3, 2018

My Friends, N and T

I just learned yesterday that my friend N from grade school has cancer.  Pancreatic cancer.  I sat and cried silent tears at my desk at work.  Big hot heavy tears.

On the other hand, a friend of mine who did a very bad thing when he was young.  He has been in prison 30 years.  he is getting released this October.  One of my friends involved in this group text yesterday about N's cancer, told us about T sort of as a way of saying "here is some good news too".  T needs prayers too, to help him deal with life outside of prison.  Lord help me carry these burdens.

Mark 9:23: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry to hear about N. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He is fairly positive about it, he has a huge heart and loves his family so much.

      Delete
  2. They have come far in the treatment of pancreatic cancer. Check out Time Goes By blog spot. She has been dealing with it successfully for over a year.
    Hope T can put his life on the right track now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will check this blog out. I do know that N is opting to do alternative healing and not chemo. Which is probably exactly what I would do too, depending upon his prognosis. I am praying for both N and T.

      Delete