Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dream Weekend...Staycation

Sat am we slept late, then lazy coffee.  Got our hair trimmed.  Were going to go out to lunch...not too hungry.  So back to hotel...took my time cooked hamburger that needed to be used.  Made yummy nachos with chips we needed to use and homegrown tomatoes, non dairy cheese.  They were so good!
Then I got my toes and nails done (I rarely do my nails, decided to splurge).  Back to hotel.  DH and I decided to do matinee, we Saw The Meg 3D.  It was fun, mindless way to enjoy hot summer afternoon.   Then we went for a walk.  Then last dog walk of the day we could see Mars very bright.
Nice day.  Sunday golf.   We just filled up on BIL's chicken eggs sauteed with red onion and Turkey breast.  Some hot sauce.   Yum, so good.
Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments: