Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Oops, I Did it Again

When I write the title for the post, I sing the Britney Spears song in my head!  HAHA

I looked...the fever pitch gets loud and angry and I looked.  The headlines are awful.  I just can't.  Not while I am in an extended stay, surrounded by people living in a way that says "I don't care".  No inspiration today.  And then I get perspective...oh woe is me (sarcastic font).  I have a husband who loves me, a roof over my head, resources, sweet doggies, friends...family.  OK, I need to shrug it off.  But I will say this...get that inspiration.  In love, verse, nature, music...yesterday I listened to some music at work instead of podcasts.  I am looking forward to starting my day over, when I need to.

The social media that I can follow (I am ignoring some) is much about summer winding down, school starting, kids growing up...time passing.  Time passes really quickly.  Don't stand in yesterday or tomorrow, straddling today.  Enjoy today.  That is my mantra this week.  After all, it is already Wednesday!

Ecclesiastes 3:11
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

4 comments:

  1. In the news, yesterday was an amazing day. There may be hope yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is one way of looking at it. I just assume the entire Washington DC is corrupt and find it crazy how the media chooses to pursue the truth. So, it is mostly just depressing to me to see our tax dollars wasted and problems not getting solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concentrate on what you can control and forget the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.
    A happy day to you. : )

    ReplyDelete