Saturday, November 3, 2018

Queen

We never see movies on the day they are released.   But today I noticed that even the new releases are shown early in the day, so we went and voted early, got our flu shots and went to a 1:30pm show.

From Wikipedia:  "
Farrokh Bulsara, known professionally as Freddie Mercury, was a British singer, songwriter and record producer, best known as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen...Mercury was born of Parsi descent on Zanzibar, and grew up there and in India before moving with his family to Middlesex, England, in his late teens."

We saw Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday and I truly enjoyed it.  Then we watched TV and had chili from the crockpot.

Today we hiked, TWICE!  We are tired.   I will write about it tomorrow.   Gave a great Saturday night!

I am thankful for my DH, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment