Friday, November 2, 2018

Day 2, Friends

Alicia Bruxvoort in my Proverbs 31 Ministry email today wrote about friends...

"...He goes before us, and He stands behind us. (Psalm 139:5)
He walks beside us, (Isaiah 41:10) and He dwells within us. (John 14:17)

And, according to Joshua 1:9, when we’re short on courage, it’s in His presence that we find our pluck!
“… be strong and courageous. Never be afraid or discouraged because I am your God, the Eternal One, and I will remain with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9).

So next time we’re overwhelmed by the challenges that stretch before us, let’s remember the Faithful Friend who stands beside us."

I had several texts yesterday and this morning from friends checking in.  Saying hi.

We decided yesterday that with our dogs acting out a bit over so much change and our old boy sleeping so hard...we are wondering if he is soon leaving us, or if this is just a new stage...

Anyway, we will stagger our November visit back to city and not hire pet sitter and still be money ahead.

DH goes next week to play golf with his one brother and deer hunt with the other.  I automatically wished I had scheduled a girls weekend like we used to do...but very soon decided I would relish my solitude.

I can still text my girlfriends...

Have a wonderful Friday!  We are feeling so much lighter...we got 2 of our 3 new income streams going...AND DH received his earned time off monetary pay out.  Whew.

I am grateful for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment