Sunday, November 18, 2018

Mindfulness Meditation

Do not hide your light under a bushel. Arise and shine, for the light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen in thee." The glory of the Lord shines in the beauty of your character. It is risen in you, even though you can realize it only in part. "Now you see as in a glass darkly, but later you will see face to face." The glory of the Lord is too dazzling for mortals to see fully on earth. But some of this glory is risen in you when you try to reflect that light in your life.
   -Hazelden Foundation 

Cold and rainy today.  Perfect day to stay in and have leftovers.  My SIL library had fundraiser dinner last night.  It was nice.  However, I learned 1 week prior to DH family dinner, SIL and I have to do whole thing. 

I asked MIL, should she and I at least do the shopping?  SIL works all week (well, prob not Friday, but I myself no NOT shop on black Friday).

So, while I am resting today.  I will be making list if what I will be doing before Sat and where to buy it.

Have a wonderful Sunday Sabbath.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Can you ask the families coming to throw in and make potatoes or bring rolls or something? Or a pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH family has 4 children. 2 of the children come over 4 hours. They usu do bring appetizer, rolls and/or dessert.

    ReplyDelete