Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Last Mowing, Day 7

Hopefully our last mowing this season.  Then we are going to winterize the mowers.

I am going to make brownies for DH to take with him for deer hunting/poker.  I haven't decided if I am doing yoga tonight, I am still pretty sore and will get tired from mowing too.

There is a cartoon in the paper this morning of a man who has a voter sticker on and clothespin on his nose.  While I agree choices are what they are,  I know there are good people out there running for office wanting to do their best public service.

"ShrineofStJude: We pray that political leaders may live lives of integrity, seek to protect all citizens, & provide for the needs of their people."

We are supposed to get hard freeze Saturday.   I will be able to cut down my peonies and prep that bed for winter.  I am trying to enjoy the leaves that are still left.

Day 7 and I am grateful for the country I live in and all the sacrifices of those who gave it all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping too that I'm done with lawn mowing. When the house in town sells, I never have to mow the lawn again. No lawn here in the woods. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can sure see how nice that would be! No more mowing! I mowed my front yard with push mower and DH mowed the large back yard with riding mower. I was tired enough to skip yoga but I did do short walk!

      Delete