Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Musings, Day 12 and Snow!

First day...DH gone.  I can watch whatever I want on TV, or have music playing and no TV, read a book, get up and make noise in the morning without fear of waking him, wear no makeup, wear no bra...

Day 2...rainy drizzly and dark...miss DH so I will just drink some tea and have the last 2 brownies.

Day 3, cleaning out bunch of stuff to throw out, give to SIL, donate to Goodwill without DH asking what I am doing and want I am getting rid of, alsod donate to animal shelter...plus maybe buy couple frivolous things and bring them inside without DH pointing out the irony there...but it sure is dark...and cold...

Day 4...slept in then enjoyed reading in bed...worked in the yard...but watching NFL game wo DH...well, it's weird...better have a bit more coffee...maybe chocolate later after leftover meatloaf...Oh, well - I am slaying it!  I got the side by side backed back into the shop and even hooked up the trickle charger all by myself without hitting his Harley!  Look at me killing it.  But now I am worried sick about him coming 200 miles home in quite a little weather event...snow up north and rain followed by sleet followed by snow down here...

I know he will come home today anyway.  I don't know who he misses more.  Me or the dogs.

I am so grateful for my family. 

2 comments:

  1. The first day alone is always nice but then the missing sets in. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day leading up and maybe the day, then time to come home.

    ReplyDelete