Sunday, September 30, 2018

Last Day of September

Is just great to have 2 nights of blissful, deep 8 to 8.5 hours uniterrpuninterrupted sleep.

Yesterday after failed cable company install.  We did a bit of thrifting.  We wanted a couple of metal sculptures or signs to hang on DH shop.  We found couple cute metal signs. 

I planted mums and painted an old concrete hog that looked tattered and shabby.  I will have to post photos when we get internet.

Today I am painting 2 light fixtures and a ceiling fan outside on our porch. They were all rusty and faded, had some discoloration,  being white.  I am painting all gloss black to freshen up.  Putting new globes.  Easier and cheaper than replacing.

I pray that I may lay myself open to the healing touch of God. I pray that I may not falter or faint by the wayside, but renew my courage through prayer.  My healing is fully underway.   I pray for those who are hurting.  Today, mostly my Granny, my Uncle and my friend N.

2 comments:

  1. I know you really appreciate uninterrupted sleep after your ordeal with sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been life changing, getting good sleep again. All the anxiety and fear of trying to sleep immediately fixed!

    ReplyDelete