Friday, March 16, 2018

Crazy Busy

Crazy busy at work...but that's good.  Makes days go by fast.  Did more touch up paint and clean up today.  Our nephews came over to move couple heavy pieces furniture and 10 x 12 wool rug (I am giving a friend).  We bought it couple years ago $100.  It Is a $2000 thick well made wool rug.

2 more paint projects (and cleaning - will never finish cleaning!).

Then we took our nephews and one signed other, to dinner.  They are all young and trying to decide what vocation/career paths.  We had fun visiting with them.

I bought a dress for a wedding in Texas next week.  I had a credit at consignment store and I am all about black and white prints...so I went ahead and picked a couple...inexpensive.  I look forward to my thurs and Friday off next week.

Got call our taxes are filed.  I just have to pay accountant.   I am always glad when we can check that off our list!

Hot yoga in the morning!  Have a great Saturday and St. Pats tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment