Sunday, March 18, 2018

40 Bags

I saw this on a the blog A Bowl Full of Lemons a couple years ago.  It was the idea of getting rid of a bag a day for Lent.  I have been slowly decluttering the last couple years.

I have not kept track of my bags...but I am sure I can count 40 bag equivalents...just this season.

Belt buckles, hats, sweaters to my friend B.  Pjs to my cousin N.  Quilt to my Nephew S.  Chest to my niece.  Shoes/luggage to my other nephews B and T.  Bar stools and 2 plants to friend C.  MC bag and rug to friend T.  Iron on/craft paper to K.  Magazine rack/tupperware to B.  Dress form to D.  Broken mirror, dead plants, trimmed outside plants and expired make up to trash :(.  Pictures, ice ice scraper, DH's broken foot boot, shoes, gloves, coats, several books to charity.  Giant plant to D.  Armoir, secretary, paint, quilt rack to my sister.  2 bags receipts shredded...and a few others:  my car, my expensive cell phone plan, my 2017 tax receipts and some blood, eye tests and xrays for my yearly annual exam!

For me, things hanging over me (yearly exams and taxes, continuing education...these things make me anxious). I think I am good.  And it's not even Easter yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment