Thursday, March 1, 2018

Anticipa-ation...

Remember the ketchup commercials?!

We have waited about 4 years to list our house and we still have a little while before we are ready.  But we will be listing in less than 60 days!  Last night I looked through FB and eNeighbors and saw that other people were creating evens/pages for homes that they will be soon listing.  Seemed like a good idea, so I did too and put up profile and cover picture with our view and said "View available soon!"  It really is exciting!

Last night I dropped off taxes paperwork to CPA and I am happy to have that off my plate onto his.  This weekend, we take another full load in suburban to RH.  Can't wait to get my new rug down in sitting room and bookcases in library/dining room!  So exciting.  I will post photos soon.

I also prematurely maybe, but I don't care.  packed my warmest pj's, wool sweaters, turtlenecks, coats and winter boots.  No going back now!  I am just trying to make sure that 1)  we are packing as much as we can take each trip (is 400+ miles round trip) and 2)  keep the organization going, as we unpack and put into place our long term storage/organization plan down there.  In the beginning it was easy, we just took a load and unpacked quickly.  Now, with things getting more occupied I have to do some planning to get things put away.  It is a good problem, in a way.  But some days I feel like stuff is winning.  Want to have that part behind me. 

Have a wonderful Thursday!  How is your spring cleaning/organizing/lent going?

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, thats exciting! you are on the countdown now :)
    My decluttering has come to a halt - I need to get back to it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via One Family One Income. Your move sounds exciting! We moved almost three years ago, but moved to a much colder and snowier climate. There are days I think we were crazy, but right now we (mostly!) love it. Our hope is that once we retire, we can become snowbirds every winter for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete