Sunday, March 11, 2018

Spring Forward

I slept in late this morning!  After falling asleep early last night!

Had a great birthday weekend.   Flowers from DH at work Friday.  Got my annual physical over with (including fasting blood work  till 2pm!)  Fancy seafood dinner that night.

Sat I did bunch of deep clean ing, got carpets and furniture professionally cleaned.  I did baseboards,  ceiling fans,  blinds,  cleaned put northern Windows (gunky in the bottom around screen).  Did some touch up paint, filled some holes...cleaned cobwebs from front door area.  I was sore!  And between this, losing an hour to spring forward and 2 nights hot yoga, I slept late.

Whew, I needed It!  House looking great!  Giant tree gone to my friend's house...kitty goes to my other friends next weekend for few months (she fosters several)...We nailed down hotel we can stay by the month...has kitchen, furnished and allows small dogs...this is getting real.

Weather turned chilly.  What's the weather like where you are?  Can you think of things to help sell a house?  Cleaning or staging ideas?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment