Thursday, March 15, 2018

Birthday Flowers

Forgot to post a picture of my flowers I got from DH Friday for my birthday.  I had a great day.  We had a nice seafood dinner at a restaurant I had aa gift car for.  Then, Sat went out with 6 girlfriends to celebrate couple of our birthdays in March.  DH and I wanted to use our gift cards we got for Valentine's Day for massage, but they were booked solid, so we are going to try for this Sat.
I thought we were going to go to RH this weekend, but we aren't.  Our master bath is torn up by contractor redoing shower and floor - DH also used this opportunity to replace both master and guest toilet.  So, we gained another weekend to do stuff in the city.  I will work on freshening up some trim paint and more deep cleaning/packing.  We hope to get our massages too!  I told DH after this move is finished, we are going to have an entire spa day!
Friday I am going to get my brows tweezed professionally for a wedding I have next week in Texas.  I am driving my Aunt and Uncle.  DH staying home.  It will be a nice break. 
The weather finally really pretty today.  Will be high of 70's!  I hope you have a great day where you are.  Last night helped DGM with her bookkeeping.  I have such a hard time with it.  Should be easy, but is such a mental block for me.  So, she is good for another few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful flowers. I have never had a feel-good massage, just a therapeutic one that involved an elbow in my back.

    ReplyDelete