Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My Dear (Male) Dog

I have a dear (female) dog too. 

Our Boy was much better after we got off work and got home yesterday.  Compare first to second photo, you can tell a difference.  He seemed to be almost his old self again.  Vet cannot find anything wrong, other than heart murmur/enlarged heart - we have know about this several years.  He also has some arthritis, but nothing to clearly explain sudden bursts of pain.  She wants me to bring him back today for 2nd film to see if he has a kidney stone.  He did fine all night last night, except in the middle of the night had another episode of about 7 to 10 seconds of yelping.  It was horrible.  So, we are a bit bleary eyed today, but hopeful he improves.  I was convinced he was declining.  Now, maybe not. 
Weather here is gloomy and gray.  Forecast the rest of the week is chilly.  One never knows in the Midwest, even up to Easter.  I am driving my kitty down to my friends house about an hour from RH.  She is gracious enough to foster my kitty until October when we will be moved completely and out of the monthy extended stay hotel we will be in for 3 - 4 month after city house sells.  DH going to stay home and keep Chico calm.  I am taking a load of small stuff I can unload myself and one large antique I will swing by my sister's after RH on my way to my friend's house Sat to drop off kitty.  That way, I can get my new truck licenced in new state (and avoid the higher taxes here) and clean up the tile mess and put books away/clear clutter in RH Fri night.  I will pop in on my Father in Law, as he is having some health issues too.  At least my DGM here in the city is doing well right now (she is 99!).
Have a wonderful Wed.  What is the weather like where you are?  Any fun Easter plans?  I just thank God so much for his grace and blessings.  I need to slow down and remember to check in with him every day.  Let that guide me and keep my mind at peace.  Know that all this busy-ness can be a way to avoid thinking about what really matters.  Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment