Saturday, March 31, 2018

Wooooooo weeeeee

I am tired.  Worked half day Friday.  Then took load of furniture and effects to RH after work...including the cat.  I get there 3pm, get my new truck license plates...run to bank to get money to pay contractor...hardware store furniture polish...to house to clean...construction dust the worst!...unload suburban...put storage shelf in closet...wax bookcases in dining room...early Sat morning I load books on bookcases...loaded few items for staging CH...drive hour to my Sisters...unload 2 pieces furniture,  including our dear mother's antique secretary...drive 2 hours to my friend who is fostering the kitty...then 2 hours home...oh, and I went to WM on a night before a holiday.. and before snow forecast.  Snow!  In April. 

I have been sick, sick, sick 🤢since we got back...travel does that to me.  I need desperately to rest. 

I hope everyone has the Easter you desire!  So grateful for Him!  I am having a quiet day resting at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment