Sunday, July 8, 2018

Put My Finger on Something

So I am reading a book about rituals (Getting Back to Happy by Marc and Angel Chernof) and realized that often when I dont want to do something I do it after work so I am more likely to do it, rather than do it on days I am home (weekends, holidays).  I will just have to schedule workouts and coffee with friends to get me out if the house.

I also realized I do few of these things...keep visual calendar,  chart money/savings,  and have photos of my house on my work computer).  I got off career track 12 years ago.  Now my job is a means to an end.  When it gets to me I look at photos of my husband,  my dogs, our bikes/trips and our house we have been working on 4 years.

We are getting lots of rest in this small hotel room, but we need it!  Today,  slept in then we are going to friends house to see their renovation work.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment