Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Yesterday I forgot to include my little stop and smell the roses efforts...Sat we rode our bikes to the car wash and washed them.  Then we sat outside in the shade next to them and had some cold water and impromptu relaxation.  No TV, no phones.  Then Sunday I watched Ozzy and Jack Osborne TV show with DH and it was pretty funny.  They were riding along with a police department and they stopped a  vehicle and Ozzy talked to the man through a speaker and told him to exit the car and gave him several instructions including to "do a little dance" and then Ozzy said "I am Ironman".  DH and I laughed at that!  Then later Jack put on the padded suit to work with the police dog and he ran so the dog could be given the order to take him down.  It was so funny.  But do not watch if gestures or words offend!  haha.  You gotta know the Osborne's to get what I am implying, they have quite the potty mouths!  Last night I went home from work, did some laundry, fixed dinner, and put a couple of checks from insurance we cancelled up here in city in bank.  Then I watched couple episodes of Mike and Molly with DH.  I did not walk, I just needed to rest.  Then walked dogs and went to bed!  I was up at 4am yesterday, so I was tired.  I think I will do early to bed again tonight after hot yoga.  DH bought new golf clubs and I about had a fit Sunday when I found out.  I guess that explains why he gave me some cash last week.  He is trying to get me to buy another set of irons for myself, but I don't think I need them.  I think I need new grips on mine.  I don't want to spend money on that.  i have too many other things on my radar right now.  At least he sold his former set - fast!  Listed them on Sunday and they were gone last night.  He gave me the $300 to put into our cash pile.  We like to have a bit of cash on hand for emergency.  So, that is progress I guess.  10 years ago he would have just stashed the old set in the basement storage room.  He also gave away 2 of his nice briefcases to his nephew and his brother.  He won't need them when he retires.  Then we still have 2 others to sell...can you see a pattern? 

No comments:

Post a Comment