Monday, June 4, 2018

Sunday Fun

Sat after I treated myself, we did minimal grocery shopping (I have only been buying fresh fruit veggies because we are trying to clean out pantry/freezer).  We also bought DH couple of things for his new workshop he is excited about - a vice and a bench grinder.  We got rid of a huge garbage bag of his shoes and the front seat of my truck is so loaded down with clothes that it thinks the seat belt should be buckled!  We relaxed at home Sat evening which was nice because it will be the last Sat we will spend in this house!  We also prepaid our 1st month at extended stay hotel.
Sunday I cleaned out all the kitchen cabinets and whiped them down inside real well so I won't have to do it again later.  I packed away everything else I will not be taking to hotel.  I also had lunch with my aunts and we did one stop shopping.  All I bought were 3 small gifts and a pair of workout bralettes - so I did good.  I also bought one single shirt in the color I had been looking for the day before at second hand shop.  I have been harping to DH to get rid of some clothes and shoes (he has more than I do practically) so I have to practice what I preach.  if I buy something it is something very specific I have been looking for and I have to get rid of 2 other things.  I threw out an old boxy jean jacket and a tee shirt that is too thick and hot.  We moved all the stuff left in our house storage room in the basement up to the foyer and dining room/office so we can more easily load it thurs night/fri morning.  it looks like a lot!  11 years ago when we moved in, this large storage area was jam packed to the ceiling!
Back to work today.  I may not be posting much for a while.  I found out the person that gives me assignments at work is suddenly "out" for 6 weeks and this happened while her supervisor was on vacation last week.  I have a feeling it is going to be nuts around here.  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment