Friday, June 29, 2018

2 Nights in Extended Stay now

I keep forgetting my stop and smell the roses reflections.  I see a pattern here!  But I am not actually forgetting day to day too much, I forget to write it down.  I did not even worry about walking or yoga this week so far - I have plenty on my plate already.  I have even had take out meals for lunch and dinner to help save time/effort there.  Mainly, I have tried to 1)  enjoy the moments, as I leave a house that I love...that DH and I bought together after we got married...wow, that is a emotional though.  And 2)  to reflect to DH how grateful I am for him and to reassure him and make him feel loved and not be short and impatient.  I really am grateful that I am on this journey with him, and we have each other because we make a great team.  Have a great day!
Update, 2nd night in hotel was better...more on that later.  I think going to hot yoga on Thurs night really helped me sleep.  DH and the dogs were all exhausted too.  Is going to be a long 3 months in extended stay, but we can do this.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment