Sunday, June 10, 2018

Weekend Work

Friday we brought big load lots of miscellaneous stuff.  Plus truck bed full of metal such as hall tree, more little tables, DH antique fan collection, etc.  We think we have one more large load and then one after that of ladder, vacuum, cleaning supplies,  etc.  It was hot friday and my SIL came by just in time to finish unloading.   I worked putting stuff away till 11pm Friday night.  Then I drove over and saw a movie and had lunch with my sister Sat.  DH worked on hooking up 2 stereos and wired speakers, unpacked his shoes and organized his shop.  we did a lot of organizing and decorating when I got back from lunch.  Whew we are tired.  Today is Sunday  and we will drive back and do as least as poss.  I will walk...maybe with my friend T.  Its hot though (90s) so we may do it later, like 6 or so.  we are coming with the last load next weekend and we have 5 people coming to get various items we gave them, which helps us and helps them.   It is getting close!  And retirement house is looking cute (full but cute).  Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment